What a day..

By Aiman Shaharuddin
I had my first SMAPK reunion. It was supposed to be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But since on Saturday, there was gg's wedding. So I wanted to go to gg's wedding first then go to the reunion.

On Friday, me, Nazriq, and Mynn went to Ikano to buy a wedding present for gg. At first, we thought that we want to buy him a steamboat cooker (not sure what to call it). But then, there was no stock, so we bought him a juicemaker instead. We kongsi 6 people for that present. Haha. Then we hangout at Friendster at Damansara Perdana. No, it's not the online Friendster, it's the Friendster Cafe. Haha.

On Saturday, me, Nazriq, Irwan, Mynn, Lin and Pija (irwan's friend), gathered at Lin's house. We went to gg's house in 2 cars. There were a bunch of vandies came to his wedding. It was fun meeting all of them. gg also looked very happy (obviously, he got married).

Then, we went back and gone to the curve. At first, I thought I want to stay there and watched The Simpsons together, but I changed my mind. I want to go to the reunion. So, I drove to PD with the rental Kancil.

At the BBQ party, I met my old buddies at SMAPK. Most of them, still the same. It's kinda funny since it's been 5 years but they haven't changed. haha.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. ajathajar 11:35 AM
    uuu..
    rjnnye update..
    dulu ko wat for money kn?
    hehe..

Something to say?

<< Newer Post Older Post >>