My Gen 2

Category: By Aiman Shaharuddin
It's been a while since I last updated my blog. Well, I got my car at last last week on Wednesday. It's a black Proton Gen 2. I've waited for like a month, waiting for the loan to be approved and there were some unwanted things to happen such as the checks that my dad gave them were not cashed. It's kind of weird since that thing wasn't suppose to happen. It's either the bank or proton is at fault. (sigh..). Oh well, alhamdulillah I got my Gen 2 at last. That's a relief.

I have a few things that I want to change or modify on my car; change the skirting, paint it white.. flamy white.. hehe.. i can't think of other stuff right now. Maybe later on then.


 

8 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 2:51 AM
    wahhh sudah updates..
  2. wikipedaia 7:36 PM
    aimannn.. put up pictures with me and hikmah in em la. penat je jd model
  3. hahaha.. yeye.. sat gi aku letak ek..
  4. k dah.. puas??
  5. wikipedaia 10:42 PM
    puas hahaha
  6. ajathajar 5:47 PM
    haha..
    gle pub!
    nk nek jgk!
  7. *~AnieSoniC~* 1:18 AM
    ngahaha.. nak nek gak nnt!! hehe
  8. hahaha.. hajar.. meh la dtg bukak pose nnti.. aku letak kau atas bumbung nak? hehe.. and for sonic.. hmm.. ko kene balik m'sia dulu la.. haha..

Something to say?

<< Newer Post Older Post >>