Money.. Money.. Money..

By Aiman Shaharuddin
Officially, today I received my 1 month salary. And it's my first. The first half month salary that I received before raya doesn't count. Haha. Anyway, I have to start managing my own money, where I want it to be spent, how I want to spent it, and how much. Haha. Sounds hard. Yes, it is hard, since I want to use some and save some for the future. Haha.

My initial plan was, I want to save 50% of my salary, but it seems that it is a little bit ridiculous. I have to pay for my car, I need money for lunch, shopping, entertainment, gym, gas, etc.... Haha. I'll try to manage myself. Self control is important. It is IMPORTANT!! I'll try my best. Starting with using excel to budget my spending. ^_^
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 2:50 AM
    boleh belanja yeay...ahaks...aiman dah belanja dah hari tuu..tapi aper salahnyer belanja lagi...kan2
  2. wikipedaia 5:24 PM
    lain kali kalau kau nk belanja mkn, ckp la awal2.. ley aku pilih mknn mahal2 siket. hehe
  3. anumjumas 2:02 PM
    wow. leading the adult life.

Something to say?

<< Newer Post Older Post >>