Happy Birthday to Me

By Aiman Shaharuddin
I'm now officially 23 years old.. hehe.. dah tua.. ^_^

Anyway.. thank you to all who wished me.. especially to her.. who called me during midnight while I was sleeping.. wishing me Happy Birthday.. ^_^ and thank you for your gifts.. I really appreciate it.. And thank you for the birthday card too.. Let me rewrite the poem from the card:

________________________________________________
I want to tell you so many things on your birthday, and at the center of each is love...

I want to tell you how much I love you for all the ways you've made my life wonderful.

In small, everyday gestures of kindness, you tell me without words that I'm important to you.

I want to tell you how much I love looking into your eyes and fainding the comfort, respect, and gratitude that make such a diferecnce in my life...

On your birthday, Iwant to tell you how much I love looking forward to growing older with you, knowing that with every hope futfilled and every memory made, I'll only grow to love you more.

Finally, I want to tell you that the only thing more wonderful than falling in love with you is celebrating you and all you mean to me.

Happy Birthday.

writeen by Renee Duvall
________________________________________________

Thank you awak..

I love you so much.. ^_^
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 4:51 AM
    ur welcome babe

Something to say?

<< Newer Post Older Post >>