Happy New Year 2008!

Category: By Aiman Shaharuddin
Happy New Year 2008!! ^_^

Well, it was quite a night. Basically I have 3 groups of friends to go with, but which should I choose? Vandy? Smapk? Family friends? Hmm.. So I went ahead and chose the first one to plan the party; Smapk. Huhu.

So, three of us went out early to watch I am Legend at the Mines. Then we wait at bangi around 8 as planned. We went for a drink at Nims around there. I got my self a Soda Gembira. Sounds happy. Haha. Basically its a soda + sirap bandung. We gather at Taman Warisan Pertanian to have dinner with the other smapians. We head to Putrajaya around 10:30 and wait for the countdown. There was a concert; Concert Gegar. But we didn't really pay attention to it. We just waited for the countdown.

Then, at 12 the fireworks start. It was OK and I had fun watching it. ^_^ At that time, suddenly I remembered my countdown together with her at Disneyworld, Florida. So, I wished her an early Happy New Year. Missed her. I wished she could be here with me. ^_^

Then we wait for the traffic to cool down for about an hour and we head out to mapley at Bangi and have another drink. Then, around 3 I sent my friends home and arrive at my house around 4. ^_^
 

4 comments so far.

  1. milleu87 1:33 PM
    eleh aiman gedik.

    min pun x sambut new year.dier sorang2 kat vandy
  2. at least aku wish n called her ok.. ^_^
  3. Irwan H. 2:39 AM
    Sounds fun! Thank you for ditching us, Aiman.
  4. korang lambat sangat.. huhu.. ^_^ next time plak ek..

Something to say?

<< Newer Post Older Post >>