The Number 8

By Aiman Shaharuddin
  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  2. List 8 random facts about yourself:
  • I like to sing (but not really good at it)
  • I like to hang out with my friends (especially from vandy)
  • I have a car (black gen 2.. but i like white the most)
  • I prefer to wear jeans than to wear pants
  • I think i like to/can dance but never had a "real" dance class before
  • I lost most of my memories during high school (don't know how.. maybe it was a sad memory??)
  • I want to live in a "kampung" environment
  • I have a stage fright.. and i mean serious stage fright.. tried to cure it by doing a lot of performance.. but.. i still got it.. haha.. ^_^
  1. Tag 8 people (max) at the end of the post and list their names.
  1. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 10:28 AM
    u have stage fright ker? ahaks. tak pernah plak tau.
  2. haha.. u don't know.. everytime saya nak ckp kat depan crowd.. saya menggigil.. even dah byk kali pn..

Something to say?

<< Newer Post Older Post >>